Spring Plant Sale
2017 Plant Sale
Date & Time
Saturday, May 13th 2017 from 10:00am - 2:00pm
Troy Community Farm (502 Troy Drive)
* In parking lot at Troy Drive & Lerdahl Road
About the Plants
- All plants are certified organic
- Over 20 types and 75 varieties of vegetables and herbs
- Same varieties as grown at Troy Community Farm
- Grown on-site in our greenhouse and hoophouse
- All plants grown in Troy Community Farm's custom potting mix
- All plants come hardened off and ready to be planted (weather permitting)
Check back for a detailed list of plant varieties, descriptions, and pricing available soon.
Do you ever wonder when to plant certain vegetables? Do you wish you could get more food out of your garden? This calendar is an easy reference for the vegetable gardener who wants a local planting guide!
- A week by week guide for starting seedlings and planting in the garden
- A focus on successsion planting to help you produce more food
- A detailed introduction explaining the guide and how to use it
- Easy to fill out template for you to create your own garden plan
- Production tips throughout to help you increase your skills
- Vegetable spacing guide listing the proper spacing for planting seeds and seedlings
Price: $7 by mail
Make check payable to Community GroundWorks and send to: 3601 Memorial Drive, Suite 4, Madison, WI 53704
Bulk orders of 50 or more: $4 each + shipping
*Please do not come to our office to buy a calendar. You must order by mail.
Need extra calendar templates? Download here.